Katie Startup

Welcome (back) to Katie.

A 5th keeper, just what we needed. Yes, Sandy is still on the recovery trail and Eve has been loaned out but seems excessive to compete for 1 starting position.

I think it's fine. You need three fit keepers going into the season and we only had two. Think it was correct to loan Annets out so she can get game time rather than be held back here as third choice. MacIver will be out most of the season and then off on a free i expect as she's too good to be third choice with us.

I think it's fine. You need three fit keepers going into the season and we only had two. Think it was correct to loan Annets out so she can get game time rather than be held back here as third choice. MacIver will be out most of the season and then off on a free i expect as she's too good to be third choice with us.
I fully understand the logic behind the signing and your reasoning is impeccable. My comment was partly in jest and partly becaue I'd forgotten how long SM was going to still be missing for as the injury seems longer ago than April for some reason. I've said before that I fully expect Sandy to leave when she's recovered and will wish her well when she does. Haven't watched Katie's interview yet but if she's happy coming in as third choice for a couple of years then it makes sense all round.

I fully understand the logic behind the signing and your reasoning is impeccable. My comment was partly in jest and partly becaue I'd forgotten how long SM was going to still be missing for as the injury seems longer ago than April for some reason. I've said before that I fully expect Sandy to leave when she's recovered and will wish her well when she does. Haven't watched Katie's interview yet but if she's happy coming in as third choice for a couple of years then it makes sense all round.

Well I think whatever we do, we're still a way off beating Chelsea's stockpile of goalies ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.