Kaylor Navas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he move from Madrid to here to be 2nd option here as well? He bleeds Madrid look at his quoted aboht fighting for his place

Madrid seem to be anxious to dump Navas who - insofar as I can tell - has been an exceptionally good keeper for them.

Were I Navas - under these circumstances - I'd want to leave RM.

But, Navas has a lot of talent - no way he'd come to City or any other club to play backup keeper.
===
By this time next year, I think that Navas will no longer be playing for RM. Not sure where he'll end up - but ending up at City would be a huge surprise.

We can't sign an emergency back up unless we get an injury to Ederson.

We can't sign someone currently under contract because the transfer window is closed.

Genuine question.....Can we not sign someone on loan or is that just EFL?

Why would he move from Madrid to here to be 2nd option here as well? He bleeds Madrid look at his quoted aboht fighting for his place
Because Real have not only signed Courtois but also Ukrainian international goalkeeper Andriy Lunin, and promoted Luca Zidane to the first team. Navas may not be second choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.