Will KDB win player of the year?

Definitely,that performance proved to me today that he is the best midfielder in world football at the min.

Had an old been around the block (old) ex work colleague (QPR fan of all followers) texting me out of the blue tonight waxing lyrical about him tonight. He text me out of the blue as I always bang on about Kev... he said he’s Zidane good but more involved..and he’s Of French origin... take from that what you will.

Dick Van Dyke is the best defender in the world.... Repeat 100 times and then start to believe it....
It’s not that far from the truth unfortunately. He is the key to their whole game. If they ever lost him to injury they would be done imo

Liverpool will probably win the first title after 30 years. Kev doesn't stand a chance, it will be some dipper. I'd bet on Mane.

KDB is the best player in the league without Question but especially as Liverpool are likely to win the league I can only see mane winning it

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.