KDB signs new contract until 2025

Settled in a nice area with a young family. More money than he can spend.
winning trophies

whats not to like?

He could earn the same and more living in Madrid, Turin, Bavaria..

Lately I have been thinking a lot about signing on bonuses. I do wonder if KDB received a massive signing on bonus

Lately I have been thinking a lot about signing on bonuses. I do wonder if KDB received a massive signing on bonus
He doesnt strike me as someone who wants the bright lights etc but he has a young family settled at schools, lives in a very opulent area. He is going to leave city as a total legend, why move?

That is what intrigue me. KDB could play for any club, so what specifically draws him to City? Even at 400 grand a week, he is not close to the salaries of spain or Italy...
I do wonder if City offer more than just a salary
........and a pretty blue shirt

I read that the restructured deal gave Kev more at the front end, with less emphasis on bonuses for achievement. Think it was The Times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.