KDB wins PFA Player of the Year | UEFA Midfielder of the Year | UEFA Player of the Year (2nd)

Well deserved. Interesting that a City player has to be ’Outstanding’ for consecutive seasons to get a real shot at the accolade.

Can't think of any player who deserved the award more.
Goes without saying Kev is probably the best midfielder in the world right now. Can't honestly think of any player at this point in time can compare with him.
Always produces when it matters, goals,assists, dead ball delivery.
The guy is a genius, no other words for it.

The fact that a lot of Blues are surprised that Kev has won the award this year just goes to show what a travesty the last 10 years have been. He was the best player in the league by a country mile yet so many expected this to be given to a carthorse.

Congrats Kev! Thoroughly deserved.

Hendo on not winning will no doubt mean Klopp will be before the media with “terrible day for football” [again] headline

Remember how football used to be played (pre VAR and agendas). Kev is the ultimate player, just like when i was kid,
the likes of cruff, lotha matthaus and maradonna. Stop listening to the press and watch....
De Bruyne v cantona easy Kev wins all day.
Excuse my spelling.But seriously this guy is the buisness. The only shitter is, now he's 29 and i want him to be acknowledged properly, before its too late

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.