KDB wins PFA Player of the Year | UEFA Midfielder of the Year | UEFA Player of the Year (2nd)

I'm biased but by any normal standards KDB in particular and Raz to a lesser extent have had an exceptional season when the team has been below our previous amazing levels. KDB has has been excellent as shown by the record number of assists and a very respectable goal scoring record. His vision for spotting the pass is terrific. He's deservedly our player of the year.

Raz has returned his best goal return this season of 31 from 52 appearances which is awesome. Yet as many have pointed out he should have had a lot more this season. He went went through a real shit spell midseason and we were helpfully reminded by the bottom feeders of the Press that he'd not scored in 2020. He certainly came back after lockdown a new man!

Our finishing, Sergio aside, is pretty good. Trouble is only Sergio has that lethal instinctive finishing that makes him utterly unique.

The other attackers' finishing could be so much better. Hopefully Raz'll think of that Lyon chance and learn from it. Him and Gabby are exceptional currently; with more clinical finishing they WILL be unplayable. Probably not rocket science but if we're more clinical in front of goal there's considerably less pressure on the defence.

My third choice is Mane. He may be a snide so and so playing for the Dibdabs but he's still a decent player. He is hard working presses well and... ahem.. 'light on his feet!' He's scored 18 in 35 which isn't too shabby. I think he's more important to Littlepool's attack than Salad (who I reckon is incredibly selfish) and Mr Piranha gob who does bring the comedy hair/Mr Ed gnashers combo to the table but little else.

After writing all this crap, it's bound to be the dream double for Sir Jordan! How very depressing that would be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.