Kean Bryan

I've not seen anything of Bryan to make me think he'll break into our squad tbh. He needs a season long loan at a ball playing lower level prem club and lets see what he has.

You never know though. If Demichelis does go in Jan, there's an opportunity there, but I reckon Cameron Humphries looks earmarked for that spot.

Didn't he just turn 17??? Even if Demi leaves that sounds far too young to be our 4th CB, even if Vinny Nico and Mangala stay healthy all season. I bet Denayer would be livid if that happened as well

Bryan's class. Bizarre the slagging he's getting in here. Likewise, Tosin too. Both two of the country's brightest prospects.

poor bryan hahaha

loads of people seem to be writing him off since he's liked these tweets ....... we will never know if any of them are good enough unless they get a proper chance, even denayer looks like he won't so it will be very hard for any one to make it.

If this comes to pass then it will be a travesty. He is the best CB prospect to come out of the Academy since I don't know when!

If this comes to pass then it will be a travesty. He is the best CB prospect to come out of the Academy since I don't know when!

you never know he might. i can't see it with though with Kompany, mangala and otamendi ahead of him. I dont think he would want to be 4th choice CB now he's a first team player, only my opinion though

you never know he might. i can't see it with though with Kompany, mangala and otamendi ahead of him. I dont think he would want to be 4th choice CB now he's a first team player, only my opinion though

I think Martin's days are numbered, and then we have four CBs, Kompers, Otters, The Mangler and Denayer. All interchangeable and part of a decent rotation.

Anyone that have heard whats going on with him lately? He seems to have some bad luck with injuries and has only made six league apps for Bury this season. Anyone know if hes fit atm?

Anyone that have heard whats going on with him lately? He seems to have some bad luck with injuries and has only made six league apps for Bury this season. Anyone know if hes fit atm?

He tweeted at the start of November that he'd be out for 2 or 3 months with an injury, but not sure why he isn't back playing yet, maybe he's had a setback

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.