Kean Bryan

Not sure, I remember him looking great as a powerful, commanding, future captain material, defensive midfielder I think maybe in the U18's, before getting shunted into a CB position under Vieira I think? He never looked nearly as promising there and seemed to fall off the radar, at least to me( I was never convinced by Vieira as EDS manager, he didn't seem to have a clue about sorting a defence out)

Either way, he doesn't have the pace to fullback really, central midfield/defence definitely suits his physical skillset better, but I think particularly in midfield he can really carve out a career for himself if he stays fit

I never understood why he was moved to cb, as he was a really good def mid. He isn't David Silva on the ball but he was ok, hard as nails & a very good shield for the defence.

Imo he could have been a perfect utility player for City & really deserved the chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.