Keep bringing in those talented kids

Faour is described as a "tall, very technical striker and a true goal scorer". City beat the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal & Juventus to his signature, and rank him as one of the world's best in his age group.

BMGNg8fCUAAz__q.jpg:large

lot of dosh for a 15 year old kid, will be interesting to monitor throughout the next few seasons to be sure.

Daz_Blue said:
Aftonbladet: City have signed Zacharias Faour (15, FW) from Malmö FF for £400,000. 4 1/2 year deal. He will move when he turns 16 (January).

Nice, Zlatan was a product of Malmö as well. Hope we have similar player in our hands (but with a better personality please! ;-)

http://translate.google.com/transla...refox-a&hs=hE3&rls=org.mozilla:sv-SE:official

Funny post from a defender who have played against him. (google translate + some correction).. hope this player have the right attitude, sounds like a nice fella.

FreakiFootball10
happen to have played against this guy in a game, I'm leftback and that game he was right midfielder and they spammed balls at him and he managed to go past 8 out of 10 times when he tried to dribble by me / run away from me, and after the game I vomited, he was sooooooooo freaking good and also very kind and apologized after he had triped me, I hope so much that he will be famous someday so I can say I have met him in a match AND THAT I tunneled (yeah) HIM, DAMN SO SICKED hahaha . though it was for like 2 years ago

I've lost the link but I have just read that Faour scored 189 goals in 55 games playing two years ahead of his age.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.