Keep the faith, lets be positive! i beleive!!

MaineDAWG2008

Forza Roberto!!! He is the man, give the guy a chance!! For me he has done well and im sure the board understand there will always be the initial teething problrms. Gettin the right players. Mancini knows we need to toughen the midfield. Ireland Is not the complete midfielder!! Barry has been poor of recent!! So its clear that he doesnt have the players he needs so he's makin do with what we have!!

give him a break and lets show our support for Mancini n the boyz.

It will take time

PATIENCE people

It's only one game, we've got 15 and 45 points left to play for, some of us are losing perspective over this.
Everyone is disappointed when we lose, it is better to be winning and losing than drawing all the times in terms of points!

Do me a favour , he is a posing inept italian twat whos is happy to play typical defensive tactics and we WILL NOT finish in the top 10 ...

Get rid now ,give Brian Kidd the job till summer then get a proper manager in who has experience of the premier league.

Its a joke, he is clueless twat.

mancitymark said:
Do me a favour , he is a posing inept italian twat whos is happy to play typical defensive tactics and we WILL NOT finish in the top 10 ...

Get rid now ,give Brian Kidd the job till summer then get a proper manager in who has experience of the premier league.

Its a joke, he is clueless twat.

RAG.

I can't believe some of the stuff on here. Our fans really over-react when we lose. Teams lose games, it's part of football. We aren't going to win every single game and we aren't going to play well every week. Everyone needs to calm down, look at the league table and get ready to go again on Tuesday. Some of the reactions on here sound like we're in the bottom half and hadn't won for 10 games. I think another thing that makes it worse is that we expect to be beating every team now apart from maybe the Sky 4, so when we lose it feels like the end of the world. We won't beat everybody, we aren't the finished article yet.

There are teething problems and there are piss poor performances. That was the 2nd of the latter already under Mancini. The Everton game was pathetic and that wasn't much better, and what made it worse was it is against a team that may very well end up in the Championship next season. I know there are always teething problems with new managers, but that shouldn't be an excuse for a very poor performance. Throw in the poor effort last week (I know we won but just look at what the Grandpas from Salford did to Pompey) and its clear its more than just teething problems.

There is no doubt Mancini is a quality manager, but I'm far from convinced that he has the ability to adapt to the English game. With every passing game, we seem to becoming more defensive and more like a poor Serie A wannabe team. I know we needed to tighten up our defences, but that shouldn't have had to come at the cost of almost all of our threat going forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.