KEERCHINK..

Ik.ben.blue

its started 11 to 13 mill....in Bridge guard all train stations and airports put surveillance on beacon face see what hes is up to...I see similar treats in beacon face and the modern day Somali pirates

he said he has done all they want in 2 days he closed his own window...why do I feel a draft

You suggesting armed guard for any of our targets as Fergie will try and kidnap them again ala Berbatov? haha

Ik.ben.blue said:
its started 11 to 13 mill....in Bridge guard all train stations and airports put surveillance on beacon face see what hes is up to...I see similar treats in beacon face and the modern day Somali pirates

he said he has done all they want in 2 days he closed his own window...why do I feel a draft

Because you can't spell?

SouthStand211 said:
You suggesting armed guard for any of our targets as Fergie will try and kidnap them again ala Berbatov? haha

Thats what I was thinking...But with Ikben....you never can tell.

I;ve heared they are after a kid from leeds 10mil---like to see us turn the table

SouthStand211 said:

Its alright the great Khaldoon has bailed Kevin Reynolds out of prison this morning, should keep Baconface occupied!

meldrew said:
Ik.ben.blue said:

Because you can't spell?

His english is better than my swedish!

Ricster said:
i8therags said:
I;ve heared they are after a kid from leeds 10mil---like to see us turn the table

Could be Fabian Delph. Great talent
so I;ve heared,would love to rub his nose in it.leeds can;t refuse an extra hundred grand and so on..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.