Keir Starmer

And remind me where I said that in the comment you initially replied to, or that I agreed with the implementation of it, pretty sure I said the exact opposite…

I said it will end up a good policy if they change their narrative and reasoning for it. Not having it as a means tested benefit is stupid. It needed easier access to the other benefits too and acceptance that the end result would be a net loss rather than a potential money saver.

You said “It’ll end up being a good policy”
How can it be good policy if it still leaves 1,000,000 pensioners living on between £219 and £269 a week being left to fend for themselves? By no metric will this be good policy.

You said “It’ll end up being a good policy”
How can it be good policy if it still leaves 1,000,000 pensioners living on between £219 and £269 a week being left to fend for themselves? By no metric will this be good policy.
A good idea but rushed and no thought to how shite the dwp is to cope with so many applying for pension credit

Where they have pissed me off is that they havent thought about means testing and where the right place to set it, as you say the poor pensioners shouldnt be included , the cut off needs to be much higher . Also rushing it in with no notice , should have announced it now but not to come in till next winter

Got the right hump about this

He has a problem with women and has surrounded himself with young men Mmm - No wonder Lord Ali wanted a 10 Downing Street pass !
View attachment 133279View attachment 133280
With Rayner, Reeves and Cooper in three of the top five jobs, it sounds like bollocks from a bitter backbencher who lost her job on the opposition front bench a couple of years ago.

With Rayner, Reeves and Cooper in three of the top five jobs, it sounds like bollocks from a bitter backbencher who lost her job on the opposition front bench a couple of years ago.
It's not who you know it's what you know, they will turn on him without flinching, when the truth comes out

Haha

Auntie Diane would eat him alive

I think Starmers partner of choice would be someone like Jenny Chapman
Nah that hotel room booking faux pas was just a misunderstanding and shitposters making stuff up ..... just like when he knocked that deliveroo rider over leaving the pub car park. Non story;-)

It's not who you know it's what you know, they will turn on him without flinching, when the truth comes out
And you know absolutely nothing which is why you’re so desperate to believe made up rumours by right wing commentators who know absolutely nothing either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.