Keisuke Honda close to signing - ESPN

Dax777 said:
LoveCity said:
I've been looking and there's nothing.

Bayern are closing in on Takashi Usami from Gamba Osaka though, another J. League wonder kid who is 19 and said to be exceptional. I hope some day our scouts can identify and quickly grab young talent from around the world. At least our Spanish scouting setup seems to be sound as we've grabbed Roman and Suarez, two top young prospects. And we have that scheme in Ghana that has landed us a couple of promising kids.
That is the kid I want :(
The problem we have with grabbing these young kids is the British work permit rules. Compared to most other European countries the difficulties footballers face in getting work permits to play in England are ridiculous.

well its been 18 days since this thread started, is he any closer..!! Coming by bus is he ??

Matty said:
Dax777 said:
LoveCity said:
I've been looking and there's nothing.

Bayern are closing in on Takashi Usami from Gamba Osaka though, another J. League wonder kid who is 19 and said to be exceptional. I hope some day our scouts can identify and quickly grab young talent from around the world. At least our Spanish scouting setup seems to be sound as we've grabbed Roman and Suarez, two top young prospects. And we have that scheme in Ghana that has landed us a couple of promising kids.
That is the kid I want :(
The problem we have with grabbing these young kids is the British work permit rules. Compared to most other European countries the difficulties footballers face in getting work permits to play in England are ridiculous.
Can we sign them and then loan to someone else until work permits can be sorted? I think Arsenal might have done something similar with Rio Miyachi, who should be finally coming in this summer. Right Gooney?

Only sign of this deal moving forward is alleged footage of Brian Kidd being shown during a CSKA game. Unconfirmed though.

I hope not. I personally do not want to sign Honda. He is a great player don't get me wrong but he isn't the type of player who will fit into our system as it is. I saw him in the world cup. He played a lead role, dominating the ball and pushing forward. However Yaya and Silva command that role and Honda isn't really a player who has a great passing ability. I would stay away Mancini..
=)

Golden Balls said:
I hope not. I personally do not want to sign Honda. He is a great player don't get me wrong but he isn't the type of player who will fit into our system as it is. I saw him in the world cup. He played a lead role, dominating the ball and pushing forward. However Yaya and Silva command that role and Honda isn't really a player who has a great passing ability. I would stay away Mancini..
=)

Honda in Japan's squad is most likely something very different from Honda in Man City's squad though. Here he would be surrounded by better or equally gifted players and would surely adapt to this fact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.