Keisuke Honda close to signing - ESPN

MCC said:
matt99is said:
MCC said:
Honda is playing for CSKA now on ESPN. Looks to be a good player to me.
got a stream?..

No mate. Just watching it on TV. Try Justintv though. It has all just kicked off over nothing. Game stopped for 5 mins whilst the players, subs and everyone on the bench got stuck in.

I watched that game yesterday, Honda looked good, and his goal was quality.

Good squad player, if he's willing to accept that role would love to have him. You worry though if he's the type to kick up a fuss if he's not getting the games.

Eastlands90 said:
Bilboblue said:
Very good player.

If Park can do well in England, why not him?

Because he is not Park.

Honda has a young engine, the pace the power & the sublime skills to zoom past players leaving them in a 'parked' position.
Yes when he vrooms he is not 'PARKed'
LOL<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:42 pm --<br /><br />
Bolochung33 said:
Good squad player, if he's willing to accept that role would love to have him. You worry though if he's the type to kick up a fuss if he's not getting the games.

No most Japanese players don't.

Bolochung33 said:

One of the reasons I love Japanese and Korean players. They take it as a personal failing and work harder. Complaining is seen as unseemly in their culture.

He could take over for Barry and back up Silva. Lord knows if Silva ever went down, we're fucked at the moment.

Eastlands90 said:
Bilboblue said:
Very good player.

If Park can do well in England, why not him?

Because he is not Park.

Came via PSV I believe and trust me his legs will start to go next season. Watching him running around in ever decreasing and slowing circles against Barca, was worthy of a comedy gong!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.