Keisuke Honda close to signing - ESPN

BlueCityfan said:
bluebannana said:
dont really see the point in buying him, could go for someone cheaper and youst to the premier league like charlie adam or parker, just looks like a money making signing to increase our fanbase

Nah. He is quality... of course he wold open a VERY big market in Asia. But he is good enough to do the job on the pitch.

Honda is a good as Parker and Adam IMO.

Milos Krasic played last season for CSKA and was bought by Juve. And he has been great. He was also our target. Honda was his teammate and i think Honda is good enough to play in the premier league.
He is one of the best players in the russian league.

It's got to be the only way we can get rid of Jo by taking one from them. Clever move really due to the Asian market, would make a good squad player for sure and we get rid of Jo. I expect more deals like this to materialise as a means of getting rid of dead wood. Players from us plus cash.

This doesn't make a lot of sense to the Leicester fans at all, Yuki has been a good player for us since Sven came in and over the year he got better and better over the year even scoring his first goal for the team on last day of the season and a lot of us are expecting him to be firmly in Sven's plans next season so I don't think it will happen in all honesty.

Maaaatty said:
This doesn't make a lot of sense to the Leicester fans at all, Yuki has been a good player for us since Sven came in and over the year he got better and better over the year even scoring his first goal for the team on last day of the season and a lot of us are expecting him to be firmly in Sven's plans next season so I don't think it will happen in all honesty.

That doesn't mean much if a premiership club comes knocking.

Any player in the championship would throw themselves at the chance to play for a new superpower stocked with the best talent on the globe. CTID

FOlks have always been asking for a backup to SIlva, doesn't Hinda fit that bill? I think the problem here is most of us never tot of him, and we are shocked by this left field association. Honda was a fantastic player at the WC. And should be very good wherever he lands.

Loved him in the Japanese WC run. He was one of the better players in the tourney. Would definitely be an interesting signing and I for one would follow his career here with great interest.

he usually plays as a deeplying play maker, drops deep to spray the ball around like pirlo/alonso
the guy is built like C.Ronaldo as well, hes a tank
he was quiet good in the ACL earlier this year, not quiet as dominant as he was in the WC, but still excellent. The left fullback that inter picked up was absolute quality, Japanese football is definitely on the rise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.