Keith Lemon

chris85mcfc

Anyone else think this thundercunt is well past his sell by date?

When he first broke on the scene I thought he was great, then after a couple of series of Celeb Juice i thought 'whats happened' he just seemed to be living off his past humour.

Anyway to cut a long story short, i caught about 15 minutes of Celeb Juice last night and im starting to think he's stealing a living now. Anyone else think hes still funny?

I only ever watched it if I stumble upon it whilst channel surfing, so he still seems ok to me. I don't think I could watch him every week though. Ginger **** from Leeds who wears red pants. He's like a celebrity version of Corky.

Never was funny. Oddly enough the only people I know who like that Celebrity Juice rubbish are the knobheads in the pub that nobody likes, or teenage birds.

chris85mcfc said:

When he first broke on the scene I thought he was great, then after a couple of series of Celeb Juice i thought 'whats happened' he just seemed to be living off his past humour.

Anyway to cut a long story short, i caught about 15 minutes of Celeb Juice last night and im starting to think he's stealing a living now. Anyone else think hes still funny?

The guy that plays the Keith Lemon character has been going for 20 odd years on TV.

Challenger1978 said:
chris85mcfc said:

The guy that plays the Keith Lemon character has been going for 20 odd years on TV.

Not quite, late 90s.

stony said:
Challenger1978 said:
chris85mcfc said:

Not quite, late 90s.

I'd of said early to mid 90's as i'm certain he was out when i was in secondary School.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.