Kelechi Iheanacho

Hungarian blue

To the good old pattern for our leaving players, surprised there is no such thread for him while the transfer one is rightfully locked. :)

Anyway, good luck to him! Would be a nice story if we'd buy him back one day and eventually he could breakthrough, but this is the best possible solution for now.

One minor concern is, I'm just not entirely sure Leicester is what he needs. Their direct 4-4-2 sounds fun, but, to me, he's more a player suited to a possession-based system and likes the ball at his feet. A support striker in the 4-2-3-1 role sounds about right, even though I know that these days he's mainly regarded only as a poacher, which makes sense given his skills inside the box, but his ceiling must be so much higher.

But hey, it will be fun to see him give it a go at Leicester and hopefully he will bang them in.

for me i thought even thought his minutes were limited that his all round play actually improved under Pep.

Good luck to the lad.

He's a cracking player and I think he'll do extremely well at Leicester. If he's used in the right way he as good as guarantees you goals with his movement and sharpness in the box. Maybe not quite good enough all round for us at the moment but he potential is definitely there for all to see, if he gets a bit more consistentcy with his first touch and awareness he'll be too good for Leicester to keep hold of.

I think he'll suit them. He's a goal scorer more than an all round attacked like Jesus in my opinion.

It's a great signing for Leicester and my mate in our Togga league (best fanatasy football system going look it up!) drafted him, which I'm now jealous of.

Hope he comes back one day.

I'm not convinced that Leicester is the best place for him. That said, I'm sure if given a fair chance he will do well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.