Kenny Clements

funny enough was going to start a thread about him, a couple of month ago. im to young to have watched him, i was working with him before christmas for about 3 month in gee cross. seems a good bloke

Bloke was a complete wanker & rubbish player. 2 reasons I have for wanker statement - outside Maine Rd asked him to sign a birthday card, nah too much trouble for the club captain. It was during the week and not a soul in sight - wanker. 2nd this is mad, I was ballboy at Maine Rd for a game against everton. 2nd half the ball comes to me, I throw to adrian heath, Cock Kenny was on the bench and wanted the ball for some reason, he didnt get it so he ran to me all of 6stone and stood on my foot with his studs, what a ****. As for his playing ability, do me a favour we were on our arse.

he was on the verge of being selected for england in 78 when he was the REGULAR right back for our brilliant club. unfortunately, a broken leg against ipswich ended his hopes. he then went on to CAPTAIN... oldham, MAN CITY, bury and shrewsbury so he wasnt that bad a player was he!!! he is also a top bloke as he proved at HEYWOOD BLUES SPORTSMANS EVENING in march when he was invited to turn up along with other city legends tommy booth, gary owen and jim cassell. top company and a great night had by all...

He was off the Langley estate in Middleton along with Tommy Booth add Paul Scholes and David May from utd...can any other town in Manchester beat that
for turning players out...who all went on to win trophy's..

Apparently my wife had a crush on him when she was a kid. The way thing are these days I reckon donning a big curly wig and growing a tash might be the only way I'll get a bj.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.