Kenny Jacket - Milwall

mancharlie

I listened to an interview with Kenny Jacket on the eve of the Luton v Milwall game and Kenny seems to be a really good, moralistic guy who says that the Milwall FC of today's game face the music when people relate to the hooligan days and Milwalls terrible past ! He doesn't hide away and pretend it didn't happen, he talks about all the good they're trying to do and use the past to try and disassociate the hooligans from following the club. I thought he came across really well in the interview, seems a top guy who I hadn't known much about beforehand ... It's refreshing to hear from people like that ...

He does seem to be, as Tim nice but dim would say, ''a bloody good bloke''. Perhaps he's picked that up after his spell with us! How someone like him has ended up at a club like that is a mystery. It doesn't seem to be a perfect match. Then again, they (yep; them again!) say that opposites attract. Compare that scenario to today's visitors. If ever a manager and a club were made for each other, then Leeds and ''Colin'' is it!

mancharlie said:
I listened to an interview with Kenny Jacket on the eve of the Luton v Milwall game and Kenny seems to be a really good, moralistic guy who says that the Milwall FC of today's game face the music when people relate to the hooligan days and Milwalls terrible past ! He doesn't hide away and pretend it didn't happen, he talks about all the good they're trying to do and use the past to try and disassociate the hooligans from following the club. I thought he came across really well in the interview, seems a top guy who I hadn't known much about beforehand ... It's refreshing to hear from people like that ...

He is a top bloke, surprised you don't know anything about considering you're a blue though.

He prob hopes we win today and draw them in the next round.
At home mind,last time had a meat pie hit me in the face, could have been worse ha ha

deafmanstevo said:
He prob hopes we win today and draw them in the next round.
At home mind,last time had a meat pie hit me in the face, could have been worse ha ha
You got off lightly; it could have been a half brick or, even worse, a football could have struck you on the back of the head. Potentially fatal, that one!

I didn't say I dont know anything about him ! ... read it properly ... "Who I hadnt known much about" ... how much should I know about him ? ... he was reserve team manager for 6-7months !

Swales lives said:
mancharlie said:

He is a top bloke, surprised you don't know anything about considering you're a blue though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.