Kenny Lala

Spent the last few years in France so I have seen him play quite a bit and I think 12 million would be giving the word "steal" a whole new definition. Fantastic player. Instrumental in Starsbourg's success since getting into the top flight a couple of years ago. People have been talking about him more this season but he was brilliant in 17-18 as well, racked up a ton of assists. Very much a modern full back who loves to get forward, but he's genuinely solid defensively too. Plenty of Ligue 1 fans have even said he deserves a call-up with the national side (that won't happen with Deschamps in the hot seat, but it's still testament to how good he's been). Plus, Strasbourg play quite a nice, attacking style of football too so I think he'd be well-suited to our system. As a back-up for Walker, he'd be absolutely ideal and would really keep Kyle on his toes too. AWB would obviously be better for the future but I'd be happy if this one came off.

Spent the last few years in France so I have seen him play quite a bit and I think 12 million would be giving the word "steal" a whole new definition. Fantastic player. Instrumental in Starsbourg's success since getting into the top flight a couple of years ago. People have been talking about him more this season but he was brilliant in 17-18 as well, racked up a ton of assists. Very much a modern full back who loves to get forward, but he's genuinely solid defensively too. Plenty of Ligue 1 fans have even said he deserves a call-up with the national side (that won't happen with Deschamps in the hot seat, but it's still testament to how good he's been). Plus, Strasbourg play quite a nice, attacking style of football too so I think he'd be well-suited to our system. As a back-up for Walker, he'd be absolutely ideal and would really keep Kyle on his toes too. AWB would obviously be better for the future but I'd be happy if this one came off.
Is it true that he can play LB as well?

that won't happen with Deschamps in the hot seat

BSSlVEvIAAA495i.jpg

Is it true that he can play LB as well?

I never saw him used there, but I think he played LB for Lens, his previous club, so he could probably pull it off yeah. He's been used as a central defender in emergencies and has played in a kind of right midfielder/winger sort of role a few times too.

Edit: After a little research, it seems he played LB once this season in a 1-1 with Lille.

I never saw him used there, but I think he played LB for Lens, his previous club, so he could probably pull it off yeah. He's been used as a central defender in emergencies and has played in a kind of right midfielder/winger sort of role a few times too.

Edit: After a little research, it seems he played LB once this season in a 1-1 with Lille.
Okay, cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.