Kenwynn Jones

GortonBlue85

Would anyone else say he would be a good signing? Tall, strong, good in the air, with a decent midfield around him I think he could turn out to be a 20+ goal a season man.

Any opinions?

would be effective.....but would need 2 wingers to supply the crosses...........

GortonBlue85 said:
Would anyone else say he would be a good signing? Tall, strong, good in the air, with a decent midfield around him I think he could turn out to be a 20+ goal a season man.

Any opinions?

We dont need a could be man! We need a proven goalscorer!

I think he could be a very decent signing, much much better than Caciedo anyways. With a decent supply he could be a prolific goalscorer. Would take him ahead of RSC.

no he is terrible

bloody hell, crouch and now jones

we don't need more average players, thats what we are trying to lose this summer, not ad to it

Watched him against Portsmouth and I thought he looked a real handful. Good honest player - if he came to us I hope he wouldn't be first choice but he'd be a great option from the bench or in the cups.

nmc said:
Watched him against Portsmouth and I thought he looked a real handful. Good honest player - if he came to us I hope he wouldn't be first choice but he'd be a great option from the bench or in the cups.

Aye only when he's interested. The general thinking in Sunderland is he's a lazy barsteward most of the time and doesn't make the most of himself. Not the type of player we need.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.