Kettlebells

Wafty Cranker

I know there're a few gym goers & fitness people on here. Just wondered if any of you guys or gals ever used kettlebells & if so would you recommend them for improving strength & endurance or are they a waste of time?

Wafty Cranker said:
I know there're a few gym goers & fitness people on here. Just wondered if any of you guys or gals ever used kettlebells & if so would you recommend them for improving strength & endurance or are they a waste of time?

They're very good for ballet dancing.

They are ok not really used the one i have but more and more people seem to be getting into using them

The following is taken from another site
stapes360;203441 said:
Kettlebells are just one tool that may be added into well designed programme, they are by no means the be all and end all. Its not really a question of what to use but how to use them, i know loads of people who have bought into the 'kettlebells for everything' programme but havent got a clue what they are doing with them.

Its not what you do, its how you do it!

Joycee Banercheck said:
I think they're good. Definitely worth fitting into your workout coz they are great for cardio and strength training/endurance (especially core strength). just stick 'kettlebells' into a youtube search and you'll get a good idea of how to use them, such as this little clip here http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vWZK4DeO0Sg

Have you used one? If so any idea what weight to start off with? I'm thinking 16kg.

Wafty Cranker said:
Have you used one? If so any idea what weight to start off with? I'm thinking 16kg.

Go for the 16kg i went with 20 straight off and wish i had not

How much you looking to pay as i got mine at a decent price compared to some of these sites

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.