Kevin De Bruyne - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw the goals back again and the technique required to execute his goal is phenomenal. I really think it should be a contender for goal of the season. So difficult not to balloon that 50 yards in the air.

Obviously you haven't seen all the games. Just go and look at the video of the recent Palace game when he was absolutely brilliant. If you did see that game how in hell can you say he was below par.
In fairness his performances as a whole have been below what he is capable of. As good as he was against palace he was equally as dire against Leicester.

I will say though that even when he isn't playing too well he still produces one moment that will lead to a clear goal scoring chance.

When he's good, he's fucking ace. When he's not, he's a liability. More of the former and less of the latter and we're sorted.

Just saw the goals back again and the technique required to execute his goal is phenomenal. I really think it should be a contender for goal of the season. So difficult not to balloon that 50 yards in the air.

I'd agree. I thpught it was am excellent goal. Similar to a Stephen Ireland goal in front of the South Stand. Can't remember who it was against. It was half volley, off the instep with enpugh swerve. I can only speak for my own abilities at football but half volleys with controlled swerve are bloody difficult.

That statement is true for every single player.
Really? I don't think every player on the top of their game comes close to what Kev brings when he's on the top of his. I also don't think that every player who has a stinker causes as much imbalance to the team and leaves them under pressure as Kev does.

Really? I don't think every player on the top of their game comes close to what Kev brings when he's on the top of his. I also don't think that every player who has a stinker causes as much imbalance to the team and leaves them under pressure as Kev does.
Are you sure?
Remember when Stones, Clichy, Yaya, Dinho, Otamendi, Sterling, Sane were having stinkers? Remember when Silva couldn't make a simple pass and kept losing the ball at Monaco?

Are you sure?
Remember when Stones, Clichy, Yaya, Dinho, Otamendi, Sterling, Sane were having stinkers? Remember when Silva couldn't make a simple pass and kept losing the ball at Monaco?
Yes, I'm sure. I'll be sticking to my opinion thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.