Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I’m looking forward to the Goals DVD for this season, Kev deserves his own Highlights DVD and that goal will be at the top!

What a fucking strike that was, hit the ball that cleanly it didn't even spin fully once.

Fatigues gotten the better of him for the past 6-10 weeks so it was nice to see him score that screamer. What a strike. Little bit overdue for a brilliant goal/assist imo. The one we got was incredible.

captain Kev. I remember not being particularly impressed with him when he played for Chelsea. His development as a player and leader has been immense.

Took my blue tinted specs off and is still Premier league player of the year for me , he isnt a super star goalscorer who will always win the individual awards , but he is the best box to box midfielder in the world and will have a personal medal haul at the end of his career that Mo Salah could only dream of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.