Kevin De Bruyne - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DeBruyneKev: "I felt it in my hammy. I felt a little bit tight at the end of the half. I did one action with the pass and I didn’t feel too comfortable, so I just took myself out. It’s better not to take a risk." "It happens."

@DeBruyneKev: "I felt it in my hammy. I felt a little bit tight at the end of the half. I did one action with the pass and I didn’t feel too comfortable, so I just took myself out. It’s better not to take a risk." "It happens."
Arrrh! That freaked me out. :( Sounded eerily similar to KompsKo back in the day :(

he shouldn't be out long then, from what he said it's just precaution that he left the pitch on Saturday.

With the games coming up in the next couple of weeks we have plenty of attacking players to cope. I do worry about Fernandinho and how long he will be out for - has anyone heard anything?

Over the last few years we’ve had players that we think we can’t play without - Ya Ya, Kompany etc. but we’ve found a way. I’m sure Pep will find a way - after all we’ve been without a dedicated left back for 2 seasons.

With the games coming up in the next couple of weeks we have plenty of attacking players to cope. I do worry about Fernandinho and how long he will be out for - has anyone heard anything?

Over the last few years we’ve had players that we think we can’t play without - Ya Ya, Kompany etc. but we’ve found a way. I’m sure Pep will find a way - after all we’ve been without a dedicated left back for 2 seasons.
Dinho and Eric out till the end of the month,thankfully the international break helps us out a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.