#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.whoscored.com/Players/73084/Show/Kevin-De-Bruyne Definitely needs to play more forward as a CAM as them stats show. He’s even better up there, that performance against arsenal recently was ridiculous

Kev is just fine where he is. Pep moving him into centre midfield was one of his finest ideas. You want him involved in the game as much as possible, he runs it from there.

I notice that website has tackling as a weakness for him. What exactly does it mean by 'tackling' (?), because he wins the ball off people a lot.

1 assist and could have had 2 mores, a good pen and could have had another goal. A couple of good interceptions, couple of good switches of play, couple of bursts through the middle driving at their defence....control, compsoure, class and just decimates teams single handed. Standard Kev. Best City player I've ever seen by a mile

I don't know why people are moaning about 'it not being the same' well of course it's now but thats life it doesn't always go your way. Just sit back and enjoy watching him play. I'd be happy watching him kick a ball on his own in the park

A Rolls Royce of a player that frightens the living bejeezus out of any opposition. The thing I also love about him is his work rate which is incredible. The best of the best have God given talent but also work harder than most. We are so lucky to have him in his prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.