#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was quite surprised this morning by how much my United mates were praising KDB. Basically they agreed he is not only the best player in the PL but the best in Europe right now. Also that they would be amazed if he did not get Player of the Year.

It will be sad and such a shame if a workhorse of a player with such limited talent as Henderson wins it instead.

I think even PL rivals including Liverpool fans are seeing through this media drive to award Henderson the award. It's got to the stage where it's become so ridiculous that even they're bewildered by it all.

Best midfielder in the world. No debate.

commentators last night mentioned that one time an assist was taken away from Fabregas and he took it to court and won!

De Bruyne should do the same, at least for the assist in the Arsenal game prior to the break.

Watching KDB tear the Dippers apart brought home the realisation that we have in our possesion the best midfielder in the world , the Dipper midfield are probably hardest working in europe , they never stop running , put KDB made them look pedestrian all night long they simply couldnt deal with him . Many pundits making excuses for the Dippers , hangover etc etc , but that was a normal game for our Kev , he can rip any team apart , especially the ones that have started to believe their own headlines.

Watch that donkey henderson get the vote and if he even accepts it it will be worse

It will be an absolute farce if Kev doesnt win it

I hope he does win it and KDB goes on to win the Balon D'Or to highlight the unbelievable media agenda in this country.

"True, there is a temptation to conclude you could pick a cured serrano ham to play alongside Kevin De Bruyne and you’d end up thinking, hmm, that desiccated pork shank mounted on a wooden board is actually quite decent and could, if pressed, do a job ahead of Eric Dier in the holding role."

From Barney Ronay's piece on Phil Foden in the Guardian.

We need to build our attack around this guy and make him our permanent captain next season. Leads by example every game and just on another planet entirely from the rest of the league.

We need to build our attack around this guy and make him our permanent captain next season. Leads by example every game and just on another planet entirely from the rest of the league.
I mean, is our attack not already built around him lol? Every attack goes through him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.