#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He broke the record in my eyes.

I hope City fight it because even these small things can do alot for the players (yes not just kevin) and fans.

He broke the record in my eyes.

I hope City fight it because even these small things can do alot for the players (yes not just kevin) and fans.

Kevin has brought it up twice now, he clearly cares about it. Hopefully just him speaking out about it in his interview will start the wheels turning.

Very possibly. How do you reckon he compares to Touré from 13/14 or Lampard 09/10?

Or Hendo 19/20?

Well Henderson is in his own category. His shouts per minute and passion per 90 set him apart from anything we've ever seen. And his off the field exploits have just naturally his performances from 6/10 to 10/10.

I think KDB probably edges both to be honest. Yaya and Lampard had phenomenal campaigns but KDB has shone in open play like we haven't seen from that position. I think Lampard in 09/10 scored 10 penalties and of course Yaya was a phenom at free-kicks. Creatively, however, KDB is in his own realm altogether. The most chances created in open play, most big chances, most key passes, most through balls etc have made him the best we've ever seen in that role. I feel if we actually win the CL, KDB will begin to be considered near the level of the Kaka's and Zidane's.

ACVCtpR.jpg

WHOSCORED TOP PL PLAYER OF THIS SEASON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.