Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

mccity

SebastianBlue: mccity is very, very often on point
I think he may be our greatest ever player. I think he's one of the only players where instead of saying 'I can't wait for City to play next' I've said 'I can't wait for De Bruyne to play next'.

He's the best midfielder in the world.
I think he's the closest player we've ever had to being (non-Messi) best in the world status. We've had a few world class players recently but none at this level.

He's exactly who you want Foden hanging around with.

Withnail

Class act, arguably the best mf in the world now. Let's hope this rich vein of form he is continues for the next 2 weeks.

PepInYourStep

Pure class again. I'm too young to have seen Bell live but going off video clips De Bruyne seems to have the same modest goal celebration and approach to the game. Someone should do a montage of his goal celebrations alongside Pogba's!

Airbags Optional

Arguably the best player in the world at the moment.
Can’t be can it, has to be Hendo the British press voted him the best don’t you know!
Being serious though, he is definitely in the top 3 with Messi and fake Ronaldo, and with blue tinted specs I would say he is currently better due to what he brings to our team

Manchester_lalala

Gutted for him. I hope he doesn’t leave without any champions league trophies like vinnie and silva did. He deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.