#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great player but you don't have to try and score with every wide free kick Kev, whipping one in on goal should have the surprise element to it, catch the keeper off guard, not every one.

Great player but you don't have to try and score with every wide free kick Kev, whipping one in on goal should have the surprise element to it, catch the keeper off guard, not every one.

Their keeper seemed especially prone to not catching the ball, I wonder if the tactic was more trying to get something off the keeper than actually trying to score directly

He might as well have a shot though because most of our players are dwarves and our CBs are fucking useless in the opposition box (as well as in our own box).

Their keeper seemed especially prone to not catching the ball, I wonder if the tactic was more trying to get something off the keeper than actually trying to score directly

They were all just under the bar though mate so unlikely to get any rebound's.

Kev was actually trying to score from corners vs RM, try once but don't keep repeating the same idea.

Attemps like that should have a surprise element, not be the norm.

Actually played better and had more fire in his belly when he wore the armband. He thrives on the responsibility.

It’s simple for me, he is our best player, he is our leader, our captain, our penalty taker, our free kick taker, our corner taker, our go to man.

Build the whole system around him.

He might as well have a shot though because most of our players are dwarves and our CBs are fucking useless in the opposition box (as well as in our own box).
I agree but not every time. Should be used as a surprise weapon if the keeper is slightly out of position.

Send Laporte and Rodri to the back post, and swing a couple in to the back post, then when they expect another towards the back post try and whip one into goal near post.

We hardly score from corners, so Kevin probably thought of going direct. Can't really blame him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.