#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Undoubtedly the best City player I've ever seen. Can't wait to watch him again. Looking forward to watching him play more than anything else next season I think

It sounds like he wants to be Captain. Already out his name in the ring.

Hope Dave keeps it though. Kev can have it come next season. Frankly, I think he is the most deserving based on his talent, temperament, intelligence, and intensity.

His face was so red yesterday i thought his head was going to explode lol
Great to see him playing again,fingers crossed he is over his injuries

It sounds like he wants to be Captain. Already out his name in the ring.

Hope Dave keeps it though. Kev can have it come next season. Frankly, I think he is the most deserving based on his talent, temperament, intelligence, and intensity.
Why not both?

PEP (On @DeBruyneKev) Unfortunately last season we missed him a lot. We did incredibly well without him but we are stronger with him. Hopefully he can reach his level. He is very positive in his mind. He made an incredible first half, really good.

Last season he didn't have holiday but he has had more time to rest and came back like he did two seasons ago..."

"He's incredibly positive and his quality speaks for itself. He made an incredible first half. He's a guy who likes to play football. He's a huge competitor. What we want now is to be calm and not get injuries. Today we finished without that..."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.