#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 assists and 2 goals in the last 2 games for Belgium. Not bad for a player perceived by some blues as a bit slow, fat and generally not quite fit.

Seriously, it's good that Martinez played him. Kevin needs games to regain his form from the start of the season. He is fit, he needs just to find his rhythm.

He seems to get more goals and assists for Belgium than with us lately, which is crazy.

Might have to do with the fact that Belgium play 3-4-3 and Kevin gets to play as a RAM/RF position. It lowers his defensive duties and lets him be more involved in the final third to get a goal or assist. I'd like to see Pep try this sometime and give Kevin some defensive cover (Zinchenko and Rodri could give him that).

Also Belgium do play easier opposition typically, so that is a factor of course.

Excellent performance by Kev tonight, totally ran the show. Hopefully, he can replicate this form on Saturday. When he is on his A game he is one of the best midfielders in Europe.

He seems to get more goals and assists for Belgium than with us lately, which is crazy.

Might have to do with the fact that Belgium play 3-4-3 and Kevin gets to play as a RAM/RF position. It lowers his defensive duties and lets him be more involved in the final third to get a goal or assist. I'd like to see Pep try this sometime and give Kevin some defensive cover (Zinchenko and Rodri could give him that).

Also Belgium do play easier opposition typically, so that is a factor of course.
He is being asked to compromise his natural game to accommodate David.

He doesn't look fat to me

EJw960IXUAAijZP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.