#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
As well as being a great player he seems so intelligent in his analysis of the game. To my shame I was hoping that we would sign Pogba instead.

Best player in the world , bar none , he would walk into any team , the complete player , assists , goals , workrate and bravery , Colin Bell was the most complete midfield player i have ever seen , KDB has just reached that level , and he will only get better injuries permitting

This never gets old

EMWFvzzW4AMn517.jpg

The best player in the world ( after Messi who is not human)
Pep lets him to be free on the field, wherever he wants and he returns big time

The best player in the world ( after Messi who is not human)
Pep lets him to be free on the field, wherever he wants and he returns big time

He is more complete player than Messi when you take everything football. He won't score as many, he'll dribble less, but he'll assist as much, run 3 times more and defend a magnitude more. Messi makes you drop your jaw 3 times per game. When Kev is having a game like this, he does it from first to last minute - with or without the ball. Kev's football arouses me more than Messi's. Pure brilliance, pure drive. Gattuso with world class footballing ability. He's one of a kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.