#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave the politics for the politics forum fella.

Understood.

To continue my hatred of the Mirror though, only City related, I only wish the blues at Maine Road that stormed the press box in 1998, gave the Mirror ‘Journalist’ inside a proper kicking.

He is more complete player than Messi when you take everything football. He won't score as many, he'll dribble less, but he'll assist as much, run 3 times more and defend a magnitude more. Messi makes you drop your jaw 3 times per game. When Kev is having a game like this, he does it from first to last minute - with or without the ball. Kev's football arouses me more than Messi's. Pure brilliance, pure drive. Gattuso with world class footballing ability. He's one of a kind.

He won't assist more, and more complete is a weird term because there's no prizes for being an all round player as this isn't 5 a side where everyone has to do everything. The reason Messi doesn't run non-stop is because he is 32 and has played close to 900 games, he has to conserve his energy or this Barcelona team won't win anything. The reason he doesn't press and tackle, is because when he did, when Pep first arrived, he got injured and he's too important to allow that.

Messi is the best goalscorer, assister, passer, dribbler and free kick taker in the world and there's a decade worth of performances, statistics and trophies to back it up. He will go down as one of the 3 best players to play the game and I don't know why people try to compare other players to him.

Just enjoy Kev's performances on their own, and if he has another 20 games like today in the right games, we might win everything and he'll get a ballon d'or, partly because people are bored of giving them to Messi.

Last edited:

He could have almost broken Henry's assist record today if Sterling had his shooting boots on.

He won't assist more, and more complete is a weird term because there's no prizes for being an all round player as this isn't 5 a side where everyone has to do everything. The reason Messi doesn't run non-stop is because he is 32 and has played close to 900 games, he has to conserve his energy or this Barcelona team won't win anything. The reason he doesn't press and tackle, is because when he did, when Pep first arrived, he got injured and he's too important to allow that.

Messi is the best goalscorer, assister, passer, dribbler and free kick taker in the world and there's a decade worth of performances, statistics and trophies to back it up. He will go down as one of the 3 best players to play the game and I don't know why people try to compare other players to him.

Just enjoy Kev's performances on their own, and if he has another 20 games like today in the right games, we might win everything and he'll get a ballon d'or, partly because people are bored of giving them to Messi.

Messi doesn't run for years, he's conserving energy since he was 27-28. He is, without doubt, the most talented player out there, the one that indeed is a match winner and best highlights generator. And a freak of consistency over the years. but I hope you'll let me to enjoy more the all-round player Kevin is as I'm much bigger fan of players who do everything on the pitch - from defending, pressing, running, dribbling, assisting, scoring. Kevin at it's best, for me personally, is the best player in the world. And that world includes Messi too.

That was world class today. What a performance.

We has a number of good performers and to be fair so did Leicester but fuck me de Bruyne was on another level!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.