#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could have got even more out of him tonight but absolutely class as usual. Citys greatest, not even close and should remain captain

Best player I’ve ever seen in a City shirt
Hmmmm... I think I agree with that.

Not sure we have ever had a player who is contending as worlds best right now with Messi.
Aguero has always been around there, but more seen as “just” a goal scoring striker (as amazing as he is), and he has improved is overall game too.

But Kevin’s impact is literally everywhere and on a level few have seen, probably Zidane himself is the best comparison I think.

Never thought in May 1998 when we were heading down to the old Division Two and Real Madrid were winning their first European Cup since 1966 that in my lifetime we would go there, win, and have comfortably the best footballer on the pitch in our XI.

Make him captain next season and build the team around him. Magnificent

Seminal moment that penalty. The strength he’ll gain from facing up to his fears, taking responsibility and being our leader in a moment of need will elevate him to a whole new level. He’ll be absolutely fucking dominant now.

Seminal moment that penalty. The strength he’ll gain from facing up to his fears, taking responsibility and being our leader in a moment of need will elevate him to a whole new level. He’ll be absolutely fucking dominant now.

I don't think it was ever fear mate, he just kinda left it to the attackers to decide amongst themselves.

We would have won 3-1 had we had Henderson instead of this joker.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.