#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
hes on 350k already. if you think the players we have like this play for less than that then you are deluded.

City are going to have absolutely mammoth wage bill as a result. Its expensive being elite club.

We will have the worlds largest wage bill of sports pretty soon. But thats good because it will reflect the squad quality.

Being the best means you pay the highest amounts. No getting away from that.
How on earth do you know what his salary is and how it is made up. Gen q

Kevin De Bruyne: "I told my wife I'm going to play longer. After lockdown, I can’t stay home. I told her I'm going to take two years more. It's time to play football again. I miss it, it's difficult. But we are not important, football is not important..

“I've been home now for two weeks. At the beginning, my family and my kids were a little bit sick so that was a little worrying but they are alright. It took eight or nine days, we don't know, but now they are better luckily

“People ask why I'm not in Belgium. It's because I'm self-isolating in England. I live here so I'm here with my kids and wife

Been posted a million times in the past I am sure but this made me smile today,

A 40 yard pass onto a Sane in full flight will never not make me giddy with excitement. What a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.