#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think sometimes we just get use to his level of brilliance when we see him week in and week out in this team, and for sure people can take it for granted.

Sometimes it's good to see him in a different environment to be able to watch him from a neutral point of view to get a little refresher on how good this guy really is.

We've had some world class players over the last 10/12 years, but this is the first time we've have a legit top 3/4 player in the world.

And we've got him for another 4 years.

Think sometimes we just get use to his level of brilliance when we see him week in and week out in this team, and for sure people can take it for granted.

Sometimes it's good to see him in a different environment to be able to watch him from a neutral point of view to get a little refresher on how good this guy really is.

We've had some world class players over the last 10/12 years, but this is the first time we've have a legit top 3/4 player in the world.

And we've got him for another 4 years.
Spot on, he truly is class

I thought he looked fitter and fresher yesterday than he has for 18 months at City.

I don't know when the last time he had 19 days without a game was, but it made a massive difference. You could see he had energy to burn when so often last season he appeared to be digging deep just to stay on the pitch.

Number 1 priority with him is rest. As soon as Belgium get knocked out he needs to take the wife and kids on holiday for 5 weeks. Sod the community shield and preseason, get him back a few days before the Spurs game and just let him recharge.

Just reading some of his thoughts about returning to the game following after that assault by Rudiger.

How that was deemed a yellow card offence is staggering imo.

And before certain posters jump in, I am not claiming that is why the game was lost.

Just reading some of his thoughts about returning to the game following after that assault by Rudiger.

How that was deemed a yellow card offence is staggering imo.

And before certain posters jump in, I am not claiming that is why the game was lost.

It was a real cynical challenge to take him out of the game IMO. He should have walked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.