#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he creates chances for other players at a rate better than any other player in the history of the Premier League. Ahead of the likes of Fabregas, Ozil, Silva, Gerrard, Cantona, Henry, Lampard, Touré, and literally any other name you can think of excluding Jordan Henderson probably. His output is the only one on the planet to match Messi's on this front. So even if you think he doesn't score enough, overlooking his creativity seems unfair.
No I agree. Just after perfection haha

Joint 2nd with Grealish in the assists chart now (with 5).

Still 4 behind Kane though, but it’s a relief to see some assists flowing again from KDB.

Not bad by any stretch but you expect a little bit more considering he had the week off. I'm not referring to his offensive productivity, that will come and go, but more his defensive work rate. Seemed a bit dis-interested.

Not bad by any stretch but you expect a little bit more considering he had the week off. I'm not referring to his offensive productivity, that will come and go, but more his defensive work rate. Seemed a bit dis-interested.

I would totally disagree with that. If you look at his defensive numbers for the game, they were brilliant.

just signs it's coming back, the harder the team works, the harder they press, the quicker they move the ball the better he becomes. Seems on that front, even if the finishing is still poor, that Pep is getting something out of them again.

I would totally disagree with that. If you look at his defensive numbers for the game, they were brilliant.

The hard tackle​

Kevin De Bruyne: 9/10​

The MVP for Manchester City, as usual. Ran the show from the centre, carrying the ball with purpose every time he was in possession. De Bruyne set Sterling up for the opening goal with a perfectly weighted pass before making it 2-0 from the spot. Had a deflected shot saved in between those two moments.

Helped Manchester City control proceedings in such an effective manner by leading the press from the front as he completed six tackles – the most by any player on the day, while also making two key passes and two successful dribbles. Should have scored his second after the break but struck the woodwork and had another effort saved by Areola.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.