#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has looked knackered all season - still getting assists however but not quite at his best (but still miles better than most)

An average KDB at the moment but he still created a few chances and won a penalty , cant wait to see him firing on all cylinders he's a V8 mis-firing on six cyinders at the moment. In comparison Mahrez is a 50cc without a spark plug.

An average KDB at the moment but he still created a few chances and won a penalty , cant wait to see him firing on all cylinders he's a V8 mis-firing on six cyinders at the moment. In comparison Mahrez is a 50cc without a spark plug.
Man is a fucking spaceship while the rest are cars. His average is better than other's best. Kun and Kevin will go down as two of the greatest transfers in this club's history. After all these years, I'm still amazed that we somehow managed to pull it off.

Man is a fucking spaceship while the rest are cars. His average is better than other's best. Kun and Kevin will go down as two of the greatest transfers in this club's history. After all these years, I'm still amazed that we somehow managed to pull it off.

You only miss them when they've gone .... Zabba,Vinny,Yaya,Merlin and a couple more , we have been truly blessed with brilliant players Kun & Dinho will be in that category at the end of the season , but at least we have 2 to 3 good season with KDB left and who knows Torres , Dias , Foden , Cancelo and others could be our new heroes.

Needed a rest at the weekend ideally.

I know he only played 45 mins but I’d have given him the weekend off to put his feet up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.