#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the things he does makes you wonder how any sane person can compare Fernandes to him.

I mean numbers wise they've been fairly similar and they serve similar purposes in their teams, but when you watch them they are worlds apart.
A key indicator is who they do it against.

Kev scores and assists in the big games for us when Fernandes goes to utter shit against anyone above 6th.

A key indicator is who they do it against.

Kev scores and assists in the big games for us when Fernandes goes to utter shit against anyone above 6th.
Exactly. I posted about this in the United thread, but Fernandes's strength is that he is ruthlessly efficient and always gets something against the dross. It's definitely a worthwhile skill, but he's never going to do anything special when the space isn't there for him, like De Bruyne can.

He plays perfectly to his level, and not a single bit above it.

He's actually one of the best flat track bullies out there.

The two palace defenders who closed him down thought they had left him with nowhere to cross it. Oops

The best thing about him is that he isn’t even close to being 100% yet. So imagine when he is. The levels he sets are just different

Not sure exactly but he had 50 odd by the same point of games as KDB has reached 100.

I’ll always love David Silva, I feel terribly sad I won’t see him play in a City shirt again but KDB is taking it to another level.
Think that was 50 since Kevin’s first so 2015, silva apparently has about 130 ish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.