#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will play him against Southampton along with Gundog. Thats my concern. Let's see what happens.

I suspect that nobody is more upset about his performance today than Kev.

Pep must have thought he was ok to play right now whilst his performance clearly showed that he isn't.
Yes i think his frustration was projection at how bad he was playing. he seems to need minutes to get up to speed so he needs to play to be firing for the sharp end if the season. I just wish thus game wasnt one sacrificed for those minutes.

He will play him against Southampton along with Gundog. Thats my concern. Let's see what happens.
He’ll play every game hes available for.

bernardo and gundogan will probably rotate or bernardo will be shunted into wide or false 9 to make room.

Since he has come back in our performances have been less dominant. We have panicked over his injuries in previous seasons too and won the title without him.

Is he the best midfielder in the world when firing? Yes. Are we a better side without him? The evidence seems to suggest we are...

Every players reign comes to an end at some point. We've seen it at other sides. KDB on current performances makes us as a TEAM function worse than it does with him out of it. My Liverpool pal was rubbing his hands when he got injured, and surprisingly we went on this amazing run. Since his inclusion the finely tuned motor Pep had got purring is starting to stall. For me he sits out the next few games and makes sub appearances until he shows he is back to his ruthless best. It was painful watching him today. His worst game for a long time.

Every players reign comes to an end at some point. We've seen it at other sides. KDB on current performances makes us as a TEAM function worse than it does with him out of it. My Liverpool pal was rubbing his hands when he got injured, and surprisingly we went on this amazing run. Since his inclusion the finely tuned motor Pep had got purring is starting to stall. For me he sits out the next few games and makes sub appearances until he shows he is back to his ruthless best. It was painful watching him today. His worst game for a long time.
Well put. We lose that suffocating control weve had without him. our style changed with him out and he hasnt adjusted.

People who think we’ll win the CL need to wake up. Pep overthinks a game vs fucking Ole. What do you think he’ll do in another quarter final /semi

hes been doing it for years in cl. Getting massacred in Bayern/Madrid and then beaten Monaco/us and Liverpool/us has really shaken his confidence there I think.

just like today - in a big match why do you not pick your most cohesive, confident team? Tht to me hs to be your first criterion. If you lose, so be it. But when nerves are at their most intense, why give guys any reason to be uncomfortable or doubt with uneven personnel or formations?

Kev and Gundogan don’t seem to be able to play in the same team right now. Since KDB insists on giving the ball away nearly every time he gets it, we need legs next to him to provide support for Rodri. That is not Gundogan, it’s Bernardo. So really, with Bernardo the most important midfielder at the club and Rodri the clear best DM, there is a straight decision between Gundo and KDB, which Gundogan ought to win hands down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.