#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the 4231 formation really suited Kevin.

Playing as the only 10, he had alot of freedom.

He had freedom before as well with David, that's true, but here he was basically allowed to be everywhere because Rodri and Dinho covered him defensively.

I literally saw him in the position of a LB and RB to build from deep, LW and RW to connect with forwards, and down the center connecting with Jesus, ridiculous freedom.

Pep has gone full in on "Kevin do whatever you want".

And unlike Messi (he's still GOAT), he has ridiculous work rate to make it all work. Ridiculous player.

Some say he's in the bracket just below Messi and Tranny... I say he's without doubt in the same. And not there just to take the third spot.

A bit sloppy with his passing, and seemed to run out of steam towards the end, but that is understandable and goes for everyone.

Love ya, Kevin, - you're the best!

Kevin De Bruyne should be available for #ManCity's clash with Leicester on Sunday, despite taking a blow to the head in the Carabao Cup win over Bournemouth. Pep Guardiola: “There was a little distortion for Kevin, but generally he feels good.” [via
@SunMartinB

He is our only superstar. Sadly if I was him at his age I'd be thinking I could win the European Cup to crown my career but not with City.

He has bad games like any player but he is one of the few in this squad who generally plays well no matter how the team is performing. We have too many fair weather players in this side who only play well, when everything is going our way. We have lost the likes of Yaya, Silva and Vinny who could take a bad game by the scruff of the neck and turn a bad team performance into something. We just roll over these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.