#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The magic of De Bruyne is that even on an off day he can still create chances. It's a pleasure to watch him.

He deserves a CL trophy. Hope we dont face German 3rd, French 4th, Italian 2nd or any English club in CL later stages this year.

Honestly fear if we don't sort our shit out he may ask for a transfer.
This we cannot allow to happen. But he looks pissed off at times this season. Why does Mahrez have to get involved today in a debate, when the freelick is clearly on for a right footer. Kevs face during that clip said a lot. We need to surround this guy with the talent he deserves to be playing with or I fear the worst if he doesn’t see progress.
This is a strange feeling of late. Our big players have all stayed and been happy the last 10 years. Despite the media claiming Agueros off to Madrid every chance they get, that’s been the biggest scare we’ve had. A bit of a shift lately, with Sane gone, Garcia wanting out before his career even takes off. I hate to say it, be I can potentially See Bernardo getting the hump as well if he’s left on the bench again all season. Kev cutting a less than happy figure right now. Something needs to change, cos the vibe isn’t great. Maybe it’s a lot of flapping after a prolonged dip in form but we’ve serious work to do. And a happy Kev is huge for us.

De Bruyne at this point is our Messi. Take him out of the team and we would be a good team but nothing special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.