#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually thought he looked a bit closer to his lung-bursting best last night.

He made some great, long runs throughout the game and was still driving forwards to the final whistle.

A bit better finishing and he has 2 or 3 goals.

Kev's finishing is going the same way as sterling's lol, missed two one on one's in a row, and it seems like his go to finish is just to smash it. Leading to a lot of straight at the keeper. Overall game getting better tho, assists are picking up.

3ede5c6583f0ad48262e6a2375e0c98a.jpg

Some might have a pop at me for this but enjoy him, he’s the best player of the Mansour era and in the last two generations.

Not qualified to say if he is better than Bell was, as I wasn’t born but I genuinely think he’s better than D.Silva was for us, which I never thought I’d ever say.

He’s the best player I’ll likely ever see play for City.

Some might have a pop at me for this but enjoy him, he’s the best player of the Mansour era and in the last two generations.

Not qualified to say if he is better than Bell was, as I wasn’t born but I genuinely think he’s better than D.Silva was for us, which I never thought I’d ever say.

We’ve been lucky to have a few that are ultimate going to go down as all time greats in the premier league. Kdb just does things that I’ve not seen other players do, some of the passes we have grown accustomed too are just supernatural

What a player, and what a ball that was for the first. Congratulations on 100 (glorious) assists Kev, what a highlight reel they will make

How many did david silva get for us by the way?

We’ve been lucky to have a few that are ultimate going to go down as all time greats in the premier league. Kdb just does things that I’ve not seen other players do, some of the passes we have grown accustomed too are just supernatural
For me, Silva just about beat Aguero from our last great side, as the greatest player, just, but I think KDB makes more things happen than any player we’ve ever had, as you rightly say.

Yaya was unbelievable for a few years but again, KDB does more.

He's the only player that's played for City that you could legitimately argue is the outright best in the world in his position, and comfortably so.

Kompany, Aguero, Silva, Fernandinho, Laporte, and Touré were up there of the recent greats. But never anywhere near to the top as De Bruyne.

If De Bruyne had played for a more preferred team (eg Liverpool), or had a World Cup or a couple of Champions Leagues to his name, he'd be regarded as this generation's Zidane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.