#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blowing out of his arse after 50 minutes. Abysmal passing. obviously nowhere near match sharp or fit.
dont like him waving hjs arms and blaming everyone else for his shit Play.
our best player but he needs managing better. His inclusion was to the detriment of the team.

He should be dropped. I wonder if Pep has the balls to keep him out of the team until he deserves back in. I wonder what his successful pass completion percentage was today. I bet not much more than 60%
Peps method seems to be play him no matter what.

Pep was talking about being calm in the pitch think Kdb is rarely calm he is always thinking one two passes ahead and hey he gives the ball away so Much
Funny thing is he got rid of Sane - IMO one of the most exciting players who's ever played for us - for doing similar.

Shouldn't be in the team right now. Not been good enough since his return from injury and his return has split up and disrupted the most in form midfield duo in the league. Should have been made to earn his starting spot not walk back into the side regardless of form. He and sterling seem to be afforded that privilege when the others don't.

He's obviously not match fit.

Was played purely on reputation rather than form.

Hope he regains both fitness and form soon.

Blowing out of his arse after 50 minutes. Abysmal passing. obviously nowhere near match sharp or fit.
dont like him waving hjs arms and blaming everyone else for his shit Play.
our best player but he needs managing better. His inclusion was to the detriment of the team.

I suspect that nobody is more upset about his performance today than Kev.

Pep must have thought he was ok to play right now whilst his performance clearly showed that he isn't.

On current form does not deserve to be starting. His passing is awful and the balance of the team is not quite right with him in the side at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.