Kevin Keegan

The signing of Macken for a big fee was the start of the demise. That was hastened by the two scousers on a jolly. I thought he’d walk after the Spurs cup game when we were 3 down at half time, little did we know...

Fair play to Keegan..got us back in Europe too, couldn’t believe our first trip ended up being to Wales lol
I went to that game at the Millennium Stadium. Roof closed, 80% of the ground closed off and seated so high at the back of the stand it was hard to recognise the players.
Total lack of any atmosphere.

Got Keegans autograph on a programme somewhere. I remember this season well, amazing with Ali, Berkovic and co. Huckerby clapping the away fans at millwall. It was great football for the 1st division.

I went to that game at the Millennium Stadium. Roof closed, 80% of the ground closed off and seated so high at the back of the stand it was hard to recognise the players.
Total lack of any atmosphere.
It was the worst atmosphere ever at the MS, like you say, most of the stadium was closed.
I took 3 of my kids, they were young at the time & spent the entire game running about around the concourse with all the other kids.
It was a fcuking dire, dreary game too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.