Kevin Kuranyi

corrigan of norway

Why didnt we buy kevin kuranyi instead of trying to buy rsc, if fat sam could afford so could we.
Hes younger, targetman and a german international.
We could have paid a lot less for him too i think than 20 mill.

Every time a team get linked with a half decent player we get a thread saying why aint we gone for them, we can't get them all.
I know we need a target man but we dont play Stoke away every week, if you look at our away game's left they are all footballing sides and not hoofers, i think we'l be ok till summer on the big CF front.

Numptyed said:
Every time a team get linked with a half decent player we get a thread saying why aint we gone for them, we can't get them all.
I know we need a target man but we dont play Stoke away every week, if you look at our away game's left they are all footballing sides and not hoofers, i think we'l be ok till summer on the big CF front.

true.

We missed the boat in not bringing in Heskey this window, those im sure alot of people would disagree with me.

Not really a Heskey lover but i would have to agree with you, he's having a good season and at 3.5M, thats a snip! What did we pay for benjani and Felipe last Jan?!!! would have helped carry us through till the end of the season.

CTID said:
Not really a Heskey lover but i would have to agree with you, he's having a good season and at 3.5M, thats a snip! What did we pay for benjani and Felipe last Jan?!!! would have helped carry us through till the end of the season.

bollocks. we rip the piss out of benjani for not scoring enough, heskey would hardly solve that problem would he? he only scores about 5 per season, and to those who say he's not in the team to score, that's bollocks. strikers are in the team to score goals, simple as.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.