Kevin Parker .

CHT

Just to say Kevin , please dont think you speak for the vast majority of supporters on the Robinho issue ...........Then again the "Official" Supporters clubs by and large are nothing but a mouthpiece for the clubs "party line" .........

Didsbury Dave said:
What's he said?

Most fans are looking forward to seeing the back of him .....................Hes getting in the way of everything we are trying to achieve ..........etc etc etc

As an employee of MCFC surely he isn't entitled to be spouting this kind of stuff, or am I incorrect in my assumptions....Ms Kloss is surely the one to be putting out statements.

And no, Mr Parker, I sure don't agree with you and you don't appear to be the voice of MY opinion. So please don't speak on behalf of many tens of thousands of people. Thanks.

or mine either - and before you ask, no there is no relation :)

I'm still clinging on to the hope that he will stay with us - bad form or not there is no way someone of that class will constantly underperform.
If he isnt happy and wants to leave then so be it, maybe that would be good for either party. Mancini has said he wants to stay and so have some of his teammates, if Robbie does too i'd be disappointed if the clubs heirarchy have told him he is leaving as speculated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.