Key 103..

a9qp2a.png

Had the pleasure of Shropshire radio yesterday for about a minute the dj sounded just like Alan partridge and even made a joke about some guy who was setting up a new van and man service that maybe he could call it Randy van warmer oh haha
I usually listen to xfm decent music

Stopped listening to commercial pop radio many years ago having been subject to Key 103 at ear splitting levels in a factory I used to work in. They used to get through their play list about 4 times in a 9 hour shift. Same fecking songs over and over, punctuated by s**t adverts every 15 minutes.

Stopped listening to commercial pop radio many years ago having been subject to Key 103 at ear splitting levels in a factory I used to work in. They used to get through their play list about 4 times in a 9 hour shift. Same fecking songs over and over, punctuated by s**t adverts every 15 minutes.

like Talkshite then? But TS is without the relief of the shite music - just whispering Jim Shite at ear splitting levels

Is the 'Eye In The Sky' still on that channel? He think her name was Jo. Did traffic in the morning. Probably about 20 years ago now that I think about it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.