Key 103..

They all go the same way I presume - when I lived down south there was 2CR FM - a sort of Partridge -esque homely station for Hants and Dorset - played decent music and almost all the ads were for local businesses - go back down there from time to time and after numerous changes - 2 Counties- now part of the Heart empire I think and its the usual local DJ prattling on sounding like he thinks he has an audience of millions telling you how he bought a bicycle pump or something over the weekend and a load of ads for chain outlets - DIY, coffee shops, pizza and so on and occasionally quite begrudgingly it seems they pop some music on. Its the only kind of place where you can hear Tome Jones followed by Ed Sheeran or Twisted Sister and Stormzy back to back. All these local ones have just become a generic pile of crap.

a9qp2a.png
Had that sticker on my toolbox,many many years ago..

Is the correct answer. Growing up in Manchester in the 70s, was there a house in the city that didn't have one of those stickers in a bedroom window? Penk, Day, Mathis, Davies, Peebles, the legend that was James Stannage, "curly Shirley", the rag Sweeney, "it's a goal"; those were the days.

*wipes away tear*

Was told that,s why JHR got flirted the 1st time(but who knows)..But Becky is like a good bottle off wine.
Seen her a few times around town in certain clubs & one near the airport(cant remember the name now)nr the airport 4season
players.soap stars use to get in there,she was with that susie mathis(worst laugh you ever heard) had a few dances with her.lovely girl..
Nice to see that story that she wed..

Is the correct answer. Growing up in Manchester in the 70s, was there a house in the city that didn't have one of those stickers in a bedroom window? Penk, Day, Mathis, Davies, Peebles, the legend that was James Stannage, "curly Shirley", the rag Sweeney, "it's a goal"; those were the days.

*wipes away tear*
Phil Wood as well

Though on the down side Timmy Mallet and Chris Evans were on 261.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.